We are always looking for passionate people to join our team. We offer competitive salaries, career growth, good benefits, and a great office culture. Come and Join us!
We currently have openings in the following positions:
Intern Architect or Technologist
- Graduate degree in Architecture or 4-year degree in Architectural Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years architectural work experience in Vancouver is a must.
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in province of British Columbia.
- Preparation of clear, concise, and complete contract documents.
- Experience in contract administration preferred.
- Clear understanding of municipal zoning bylaws, building bylaws, energy upgrades, specifications, and their roles in the preparation of architectural documents.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Acrobat PDF, Photoshop, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. AutoCAD / Revit capabilities an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to identify and act on the critical path.
- Passionate about the profession; enjoys architecture, planning, and technology issues.
- Personable, communicative, and accountable.
- Fluency in English, second language an asset.
- Prepare and coordinate documents: architectural drawings, construction details, contract documents, permit application materials, and the like.
- Manage and coordinate the project: documents, schedules, meetings, clients, consultants, contractors, authorities, and the like.
- Liaise with authorities, applying strong knowledge of: municipal process, zoning bylaws, building codes, and other regulations.
- Adapt to changing work demands: identify critical path, prioritize work, complete tasks quickly and efficiently, maintain schedules, work in various areas of practice.
- Work both Independently and within project teams, adapting to different roles, and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally in all verbal, written, and drawn materials.
- Strive for efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence in all work.
- Solve problems proactively: identify efficient solutions, research, ask colleagues, share new knowledge.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Report to senior staff.
Please inform where you found this job post, and forward your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (in PDF) to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-in inquiries. We thank all applicants for their interest, those selected for an interview will be contacted.